Effective April 1, 2019, the New Jersey State Police will be launching the new Firearms Application and Registration System (FARS). The Galloway Township Police Department will be utilizing this system for all initial firearms identification card applications, replacement of lost or stolen firearms identification cards, and requests for pistol purchase permits. Please visit our Firearms Permits page for all the details.
The Division of Fish and Wildlife has provided residents with information on bear encounters. The information can be found on the link below.
The Galloway Township Police Department website has now been unveiled after receiving a significant update in both layout and format. Some of the newest features included:
- Live access to the GTPD Facebook page for the most current information available.
- The additions of a "Search" box and an "I Want To..." feature in toolbar to help visitors locate the features or services they require.
- The ability to select the language in the toolbar for users who have difficulty understanding English.
- The addition of 'hot buttons' below the picture scroll for some of our more popular inquiries.
- Several other programming features to help make the website more accessible, consistent and easy to navigate.